Resources for students
Personal Tutor Guide (template) sets out the scope and purpose of personal tutoring for your students (designed by the Department of Media and Communications).
Personal Tutor Cards (template) provides some essential information about personal tutoring and contact info for personal tutors (designed by the Department of Media and Communications).
Resources for staff
This page provides links to college-wide resources for personal tutors to use.
- Learn.gold personal tutoring forum is a place to share your questions, experiences and opinions on personal tutoring (available to Goldsmiths staff only).
- Fitness to Study Guide (Provides a supportive structure for staff to follow if there are concerns over students’ health, wellbeing and academic progression. This is currently available to Goldsmiths staff only.)
- Supporting Staff to Support Students (Staff guide for helping students access the right support at the right time.)
- Disability Services
- Student Wellbeing
- Mental Health Support
- Careers Service (The site has very useful resources such as writing an academic CV)
- Immigration Advice
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)
If you need additional support please contact your department or the Teaching and Learning Innovation Centre at talic(at)gold.ac.uk