Personal Tutor Guide and Cards
Personal Tutor Guide (template) sets out the scope and purpose of personal tutoring for students (designed by the Department of Media, Communications & Cultural Studies).
Personal Tutor Cards (template) provides some essential information about personal tutoring and contact information for personal tutors (designed by the Department of Media, Communications & Cultural Studies).
- Fitness to Study Guide (Provides a supportive structure for staff to follow if there are concerns over students’ health, wellbeing and academic progression. This is currently available to Goldsmiths staff only.)
- Supporting Staff to Support Students (Staff guide for helping students access the right support at the right time.)
- Learn.gold area Supporting Staff to Support Students (VLE course area with information and advice on personal tutoring)
- Disability Services
- Student Wellbeing
- Mental Health Support
- Careers Service (The site has very useful resources such as writing an academic CV)
- Immigration Advice
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)